Do you have plans for an evening out this year with the entire family? You wish to have a fun-filled day at the New Year and more to enjoy in Atlanta, then stay here for the most amazing details that can enhance your mood and make the celebration even more enjoyable. Flight booking to Atlanta would help you enjoy Atlanta the way you desire with the mentioned information. But before that pack, a scarf and a long overcoat as the holidays are ringing the bells!
- To Celebrate in style, Mask of Midnight NYE – a mystery filled rooftop ball, where visitors need to wear a mask until the stroke of midnight for complete enjoyment in an exciting way. The operational hours are 8 p.m. to 1 a.m at The Roof at Ponce City Market. The cost is a hundred dollars for regular admission and three hundred fifty dollars for VIP admission. With the regular admission tickets, one can enjoy all of the carnival games at Skyline Park, free food, and two glasses of champagne. So you must check out Cheap Flights To Atlanta in advance.
- New Beer’s Eve – a place to have a champagne toast. You can make a selection from more than forty beer varieties at the New Year’s party eve. The visitors can also enjoy an appetizer bar, free drinks, beer pong, along with a live music bash performed by DJ Qtip and The Geeks Band. The operational hours are from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m; at Front Page News and Tijuana Garage. The cost is seventy dollars as an advance payment and eighty dollars to be paid post-December 23, and on the day of the event, the cost is ninety-five dollars.
- Black and White New Year’s Celebration– A party at the Georgia Aquarium that proceeds with the “Sips Under the Sea” event and it is for a good cause of conserving and researching the African penguin. The main highlights are DJ, an open bar, free snacks and lots of wildlife to have fun. The dress code for the event is black and white cocktail to match the night’s animal “hosts.” The operational hours are from 8:30 p.m. to 1 a.m at Georgia Aquarium, having a cost of $124.95 for members and $134.95 for non-members. So, Cheap flight ticket to Atlanta could even enhance the flavor of the night.
- Downtown Countdown – the event takes place at Southern Exchange’s Whitehall Ballroom. This is a downtown party that carries the feel, vibes and look of a perfect black-tie affair. The operational hours are 8 p.m. to 2 a.m at Southern Exchange with the tickets cost to the event is $109 to $179. The event is in its 14th year, and offers live DJ, six hours of full bar access, and a complete variety of dinner offerings.
- Atlanta Wine Festivals New Year’s Eve – this is a fantastic wine festival where visitors can enjoy free-flowing fine wines and get indulged in the mood. The operational hours are 9 p.m. to 1 a.m at City Winery Atlanta. The ticket costs are $99 in advance, $109 after December 22, $119 day of the event that includes an appetizer buffet and beer and liquor options as well. This is useless until you make a flight ticket To Atlanta.
- New Year’s Eve Shizzazzle – the people who love to enjoy concerts, shows can enjoy the year’s best sketches, songs, and performers. The tickets include a complimentary glass of champagne and the “patented Dad’s Garage toast.” The show timings are 7, and 10 p.m at Dad’s Garage Theatre Company and the cost of the show ticket is $35.50 to $40.50.
- New Year’s Eve With Yacht Rock Revue – enjoy and welcome the new year with a regression to the ‘70s era. This is an Atlanta-based tribute band that plays tunes from Michael McDonald, likes of Hall & Oates, and more. The ticket cost also includes free food—sushi, and a midnight breakfast buffet and drinks throughout the evening. The operational time is 9 a.m. to 2 a.m at Park Tavern. The ticket cost is $125 for general admission and $200 for VIP admission. Book Cheap Flight Tickets for more added entertainment and fun.