Worried you will miss your favorite episode? Remember when you had to go to different recharge stores to top up or recharge your DTH? Or how about the days when the cable boy who collected the bill amount became unwell and was unable to come? wanna know about the DTH recharge app?
Those days are long gone, thanks to the emergence of online DTH recharge payment mechanisms and mobile apps. No more missing your tv series or movie, because mobile recharge apps are there for you. For the past few years, mobile recharge apps have been popular. The most appealing aspect of these recharge apps is the variety of deals and cashback options. Do you want to get a better deal on your DTH recharge? Bajaj Finserv app, Google Pay, Paytm, Mobikwik, Oxigen Wallet, and a slew of other mobile payment app services have your back! Now you can earn fantastic cashback and discounts on your DTH packages by taking advantage of the DTH recharge deals available online on popular e-wallets while making your recharge using any of the applications listed below.
With the launch of so many e-payments businesses and mobile apps, DTH recharging is becoming easier and cheaper by the day. Cashbacks and discounts are abundant, and online payments save a significant amount of time and money. Every form of DTH package is now available to save you from any kind of trouble, ranging from Rs. 3 per day packages to annual packages. You will never have to worry about an emergency recharge on the last day of the month, or even if you are a one-day-of-the-year bill payer. With annual bundles that include cashback, you can put your TV troubles to rest for a year! Bajaj Finserv app, Paytm, Mobikwik, Oxigen, PayZapp, and Freecharge are just a few of the recharging apps available.
How can you save money on DTH recharge?
You can easily opt to save money on mobile recharge with mobile payment apps. Many payment apps have promotional campaigns running that allow users to get instant discounts and more by recharging on the app. You can avail of cashback, or get an instant discount as added benefits on the DTH recharge app. Also, you can recharge anytime or anywhere with the mobile app.
Here are the top apps for DTH recharge that can help you save money as well as time,
- Bajaj Finserv app: Bajaj Finserv app by the leading NBFC, is now your go-to for all your recharge and bill payment needs. You can easily initiate your mobile recharge and bill payment with the mobile app. The mobile payment app features easy and flexible payment options including credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, and digital wallet. You can initiate one-tap payments with the Bajaj Finserv wallet.
- PayZapp: HDFC’s PayZapp is a payment app that lets you pay for nearly everything! Get fantastic deals on the same. Here you’ll find the best offers on shopping, restaurants, travel, and movies. Simply download the app and scan your debit or credit card to attach it to your account. Pay instantly at malls, restaurants, cab services, and other locations. You can also get cashback by using PayZapp to recharge your DTH, mobile, broadband, and other devices.
- Oxigen Wallet: The Oxigen Wallet provides you with a breath of fresh oxygen. Benefits include recharge, money transfer, and a virtual visa alternative. Using your Oxigen wallet, you may now recharge your phone, DTH, landline, broadband, or data card, as well as pay your power, water, and gas bills. Money can be added to your Oxigen Wallet and used wherever you wish. In addition, you will receive rebates and exclusive discounts when you recharge your DTH.
- Mobikwik: We’re fascinated by anything that has to do with speed! That’s also what Mobikwik’s name implies. Mobikwik lets you pay for hotels and transport tickets, as well as recharge and pay for your phone. Pay your bills for gas, electricity, insurance, metro cards, and traffic challans, or recharge your phone, data card, landline, or broadband. Add funds to your Mobikwik wallet and use Mobikwik to make cashless purchases at major retailers and suppliers.
- Freecharge: Freecharge is a recharge and bill payment service that, as the name implies, gives you cash back on everything! Pay your energy, water, and gas bills as well as recharge your DTH, Datacard, broadband, mobile, and metro card. You may also use Freecharge to recharge your Google Play account and purchase paid apps from the Play Store. Because there is no wallet system, the recharging is done immediately. Cards, internet banking, wallets, and UPI are all options for payment.