Looking for a way to cook your whole organic chicken, just get your oven ready and we will teach you how to cook it well and tasty. In this post, we will tell you how you can cook a whole organic chicken in the oven.
- Organic Chicken – 1 whole
- Salt – as desired
- BBQ Rub (for seasoning)
- Season the whole organic chicken with the BBQ rub and salt (as desired) and clean out the insides.
- Season the inside of the chicken as well.
- Put a roasting net on a pan and then place the whole seasoned chicken on it.
- Place a meat thermometer in the breast piece.
- Turn the oven temperature to 190 degrees Celsius and put the pan with the chicken inside it.
- Keep checking the meat thermometer and take the chicken out when thermometer is showing around 75 degrees Celsius. This will take around 1 ½ hour.
Your organic whole chicken is now ready to serve and eat!
Finding good quality organic chicken can be hard but sometimes you need to get it for all the benefits it offers.