Are you amongst those Windows users who want to capture a computer screen but don’t know how to do it? Well, you have landed at the right place? This article educates you about how to capture a computer screen on a Windows 11 PC.
There may be many manual ways, like using the Game Bar to capture a computer screen however, it is always recommended that we use the best screen recorder software to do the work for us. While there is various screen recorder software available in the market for Windows systems, upon research, we found that TweakShot Screen Recorder is by far the best and the easiest tool you can use. So if you are a game player, or a teacher and want to record your gameplay, webinars, tutorials, etc continue reading the article and see how this best screen recorder works.
Capture Computer Screen On Windows 11 Using TweakShot Screen Recorder:
TweakShot Screen Recorder by Tweaking Technologies is one nifty tool that allows you to screen record windows 11 without much manual intervention and technical knowledge. Not that it is easy to use, it is also the best screen recorder since it allows screen recording with audio as well as with the microphone narration.
It allows you to record screens in 4k and HD qualities with a frame rate of up to 120 frames per second. This nifty little tool is compatible with Windows 11/10//8.1/87/ XP and supports different video formats like mp4, FLV, and AVI.
One can also customize the quality of the videos as well as the watermark and the size of the video you are recording
Key Features and Benefits Of TweakShot Screen Recorder:
Some of the key benefits and features of this best screen recorder are :
- Users can easily record screens with both audio and video.
- Users can also record the screen with a voice-over using the microphone.
- It allows you to record screen in both 4k and high definition modes at a frame rate of 120 FPS,
- Its advanced engine also allows you to record multiple screens and capture different sessions.
- You can also record the screen with my using a web camera.
- Lets you customize the watermark.
- It is available for Windows 11/10/ 8.1/8/7/ XP
TweakShot Screen Recorder comes in two different versions namely the free version and the premium trial version.
The free version is a limited functionality version that can only record a video with a maximum time limit of 10 minutes and the video also has a watermark.
However, if we talk about the premium trial version, you can record videos of any length without the Mater watermark. However, with the premium trial version, you can only record a maximum of two screen recordings
It also comes with a paid version which is called the pro version. It is a fully functional version that has no limitations. With the Pro version of TweakShot Screen Recorder, you can easily perform screen capture for Windows PC. Some of the outstanding features of the paid version are that
- It lets you screen records in High Definition and 4k.
- The watermarks are customizable.
- There is no watermark added to the video by default when you are recording a screen.
- No time limits or time constraints are there.
How To Capture Computer Screen On Windows 11 With TweakShot Screen Recorder:
Let us now see how we can use the screen recorder software to capture a computer screen.
1. Download TweakShot Screen Recorder from the official website and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the product
2. Once the installation is complete, launch TweakShot Screen Recorder for Windows.
3. On the main screen, you will find different recording options like Full Screen, Select Region, Select Window, and Webcam. These four different options let you screen record in four different ways.
- The Full Screen feature records the entire window screen.
- The Select region lets you select a portion and screen record it.
- The Select window feature only screens record the selected window.
- The Webcam feature screen records with the webcam video.
4. Once you have selected the recording option click on the three-second timer. By default, the screen recorder will record this window screen with the system speaker. However, you can also use the mic icon to record the screen with your voice.
5. Once this is done click on Quick Settings and customize how you want to screen record the Windows PC or the Windows screen. The different customizable options help you set the frame rate the format, the size, etc.
6. Post this click on the red colored record button and start screen recording on the Windows PC.
7. Once you have finished screen recording the Windows screen, simply click on the red button so that the recording can be saved.
8. All the saved screen recordings can be viewed by clicking on the recordings button.
TweakShot Screen Recorder is amongst the best screen recorder software that easily lets you capture a computer screen with Audio on Windows 11. With it, you can easily screen record gameplay, webinars, tutorials etc.