Show your love by making a heart-shaped pizza for your sweetheart Pizza Hut Discount Code NHS (or even your kid).
- Buy pizza dough and follow the directions for the dough, plus, get pizza sauce, shredded cheese, and any toppings you like.
- Knead the dough. Follow the directions or recipe on the package.
- Knead the dough into a heart shape, the thickness is appropriate.
- Spread with pizza sauce.
- Add your favorite toppings.
- Usually bake at 160ºC for 15 to 25 minutes, be careful not to let it burn
- Take it out to cool after baking
- Give it to your favorite person.
Vote for me if it helps Pizza Hut Discount Code NHS
- iPhone7 out of the box
- Dunhuang tickets online ticket purchase strategy
- How to update IOS14
- How to Download Love Music on iPhone
- Fixed boarding bridge
Pizza Maker Home Version of Lazy Pizza
I often go to Pisa Ke Pizza and Men to eat pizza, but most of the time I want to stay at home and enjoy the food quietly. I mostly made a pizza by myself based on the pizza ingredients of the Pizza Pizza Plus/*Member store. Because of my laziness, I named it “Lazy Pizza” haha~
- 120g high-gluten flour
- Low gluten flour 30g
- a piece of ham
- The appropriate amount of meat sauce
- An appropriate amount of green pepper rings
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- warm water
- An appropriate amount of dry yeast
- Minced black pepper
- olive oil
- tomato sauce
- Prepare the materials, mix high-gluten flour and low-gluten flour into the basin. Put the dry yeast into a small bowl, pour it into warm water at about 40 degrees, stir until the yeast melts, let it stand for 5 minutes, and then pour it into the flour.
- Stir the flour continuously with chopsticks until a small loose dough is formed, then add olive oil and knead the dough by hand until an elastic and smooth dough is formed.
- Cover the surface of the basin with a layer of plastic wrap, put it in a warm place indoors, and let it rise naturally for about 1 hour. The proofed dough is about 1.5 times larger than the original, and the dough is flattened by hand.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin into a round crust. Put the dough in the pizza pan, and use your hands to shape the dough into a pizza crust that is the same size as the pizza pan and has a slightly thicker perimeter.
- Then use a fork to prick several holes in the crust and let it rest for 10 minutes
- Prepare the ingredients for the filling. Chop the cherry tomatoes.
- After mixing the chopped cherry tomatoes with the meat sauce, spread it evenly on the crust, and then spread the shredded mozzarella cheese, ham slices, corn kernels, and green pepper circles in turn.
- Finish with the remaining mozzarella cheese and crushed black pepper. Preheat the oven, put the pizza in the middle layer of the oven, fire up and down, to 200-210 degrees, and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- The pizza is ready to eat Domino’s Discount Code NHS.
Mystic Pizza – Four Seasons Fruit Pizza
Pizza is a food that originated in Italy and is loved by people all over the world. The recipe is simple. This fruit pizza is filled with various fruits, which can supplement a variety of nutrients, and you can also add your favorite fruits
- 1 pizza dough
- Pizza Sauce 30g
- Cheese 130g
- 30g pineapple
- Papaya 20g
- Cherries 5g
- Coconut 30g
- mango 15
- Kiwi 25g
- Turn on the oven to preheat to system temperature
- Put the prepared base on the pizza filling ring, lightly spread a layer of pizza sauce on the base, and sprinkle with cheese
- Sprinkle fruit pulp evenly in order
- Sprinkle cheese evenly
- Put it in the oven and go through the oven
- Take out the pizza with a pizza spatula, put it on the chopping board, and cut it into several pieces evenly with a wheel knife
- Use baking pan tongs when making thick pies and gold medal pizzas
- Use force when cutting cookies and cut in one go
- Mystic Pizza
- How to make Sakes fruit pizza
- Seaweed Pizza Biscuits
- Practical Ways to Make Pizza
- Pisa Travel Guide
Homemade Pizza Sauce
As a northerner, I prefer to eat pasta. From steamed buns, steamed buns, and homemade scallion pancakes to various sesame seed cakes and pies, there is basically nothing I don’t like.
But since I tried pizza, I found that I fell in love with it deeply, and the love was out of control, and I basically took time to eat it once every weekend.
Commercially available pizza is not only expensive, but you have to go to a western restaurant when you want to eat it.
Some people say that you can also order takeaway, but the flavor of the pizza will change when it is cold Pizza Hut Discount Code NHS.
The taste is incomparable with freshly baked ones. a lot of them! Since I learned how to make pizza sauce at home, I seldom eat pizza outside.
If I want to eat it, I fry my own pizza sauce and then make pizza at home. The ingredients and taste are up to me. I really feel so happy
- Tomatoes 600g
- Onion 100g
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- salt 6g
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tsp pizza grass
- Basil 1/2 tsp
- Material map: two tomatoes, 100 grams of onion, 1 tablespoon of black pepper, 6 grams of salt, 5 cloves of garlic, 1/2 teaspoon of basil, 1 teaspoon of pizza grass
- Cut the onion into small cubes, smash the garlic with the back of a knife and mince it for later use
- diced tomatoes for later use
- Put oil in the pan, when the oil is hot, add diced onion and minced garlic, and stir fry for about 1 minute
- After the onion is fried, add the diced tomatoes and stir fry on high heat
- After the tomatoes are slowly fried, add sugar, black pepper, pizza grass, and basil, and stir fry evenly Muscle Food NHS Discount Codes.
- Cover the pot, turn to low heat and simmer for about 20 minutes (open the lid and stir fry from time to time during the cooking process to avoid sticking the bottom)
- After cooking, there is still more water