By and large, the Canon printer mistake 5100 is perceived as a carriage blunder. The presence of this mistake code implies that there is some issue with the cartridge carriage of the Canon printer. In the event that you also are seeing the blunder 5100 on your Canon printer, this guide will tell the best way to fix it with dependable arrangements.
To begin with, let us look at the reasons for the mistake code 5100 on Canon printers. Then, at that point, in light of these causes, we will investigate the fixes to investigate the mistake.
For what reason am I Seeing the Canon Printer Error 5100?
Release us through the reasons for the Canon printer blunder code 5100 preceding fixing it. An unmistakable thought of this present mistake’s makes won’t just empower you fix it yet in addition help you in forestalling the blunder later on.
- At the point when you don’t keep your Canon printer’s external parts spotless, soil and flotsam and jetsam can produce this mistake code.
- Not keeping the insides of your Canon printer clean can be the second common reason for the 5100 blunder.
- You might see this blunder code when the ink cartridge of your Canon printer isn’t real.
- Do you clean the print top of your machine consistently? In the event that not, then, at that point, your printer will get impacted by this blunder code.
- Guarantee that the printing paper you are utilizing is of the right thickness and size. In any case, the chance of the 5100 mistake increments.
- This blunder code can be observed when the ink cartridge of your machine has not been introduced accurately.
- Any bits of paper stuck into your printer can be a decent reason for the 5100 blunder code.
- Undesirable blocks in the pathway of your machine can clear a path for some mistakes. The blunder 5100 is one such mistake.
- The 10th reason for this blunder code is a defective FINE cartridge or a FINE cartridge that isn’t veritable
- The last reason for this blunder can be because of an issue with the ink safeguard of your printer.
How Do I Fix Error 5100 on My Canon Printer
To keep utilizing your Canon printer and for keeping it in the best state, fixing the 5100 mistake code will be proposed. Probably the fastest fixes for this blunder code incorporate resetting your Canon printer just as its ink cartridge.
Other extraordinary fixes for the 5100 mistake code incorporate cleaning the different pieces of your Canon printer from outside and inside, eliminating stuck paper, resetting the ink safeguard, supplanting the FINE ink cartridge with another one, and so on
Fix 1: Reset Ink Cartridge of Canon Printer
The ink cartridge of your Canon printer can clear a path for specific issues, for example, the Canon printer mistake code 5100. This is generally because of the ill-advised seating of the cartridge. Resetting the ink cartridge of your gadget is the best workaround when this is the reason for the blunder code 5100. For resetting, consider executing the 5 stages given underneath.
- Turn off your Canon printer.
- Eliminate all the USB links associated with your machine.
- Access the cartridge entryway of your Canon printer.
- Press the “Power” button of your machine.
- Presently, append the power link of your printer just as the USB links.
Fix 2: Reset Your Canon Printer
Resetting your Canon printer is another way you can follow for eliminating the 5100 blunder code. Know how to clear blunder 5100 Canon printer by resetting it in 6 exceptionally short advances.
- Switch off your Canon printer.
- Eliminate the power link of your Canon printer.
- Hang tight for a couple of moments.
- Presently, join the power link back to your Canon printer.
- Turn on your gadget and hold its “Resume” button simultaneously.
- Relinquish the “Resume” button when the light of your gadget begins.
Presently, your Canon printer will have been effectively restarted. At the point when you provide a print order now, the blunder code 5100 won’t make issues.
Fix 3: Remove Jammed Bits of Paper from Canon Printer
At the point when you realize that the Canon C 5100 printer mistake has happened, checking for stuck paper in the machine ought to be one of the primary things you ought to do. A paper jam in your Canon printer can bring about different mistakes. What’s more the mistake 5100 is no special case for it.
- The initial step is to make sure that your Canon printer isn’t on. On the off chance that indeed, switch it off.
- Take out the paper yield front of the machine.
- Then, at that point, make sure that there is no piece of paper in the tape.
- In the “FINE Cartridge Holder”, search for stuck pieces of paper.
- Cautiously move the “FINE Cartridge Holder” to eliminate any pieces of paper.
- On the off chance that the stuck paper is rolled, hold it with two hands. Then, at that point, haul it out with care.
- When every one of the stuck pieces of paper have been taken out, close the paper yield front of your Canon printer.
- The eighth step is to reload new paper.
- Then, at that point, use your printer to no one’s surprise. The mistake 5100 won’t be an issue now.
Fix 4: Clean Canon Printer’s Printing Strip
On the off chance that you have at any point gotten to the insides of your Canon printer, you would recollect a white plastic strip inside. This is known as the printing strip. You can think that it is over the drive belt. At the point when this strip doesn’t remain clean, you can encounter the 5100 mistake code on your Canon printer. Cleaning this printing strip is the most straightforward Canon printer blunder 5100 fix for you.
Basically, open your Canon printer. Guarantee whether or not the strip is perfect. In the event that it isn’t perfect, then, at that point, wipe it with care with a delicate and dry fabric. At the point when these means are finished, close the front of your Canon printer and afterward use it to no one’s surprise.
Fix 5: Remove Dust from the Insides of your Canon Printer
You can fix Canon printer mistake 5100 by cleaning the inner parts of your machine. A perfect and delicate fabric alongside some scouring liquor are exactly what you need for this fix.
Fix 6: Check the Pathway of Your Canon Printer
A few clients of Canon printers informed that there was a sure block in the pathway. Because of a non-smooth development of the cartridge, the pathway of the Canon printer additionally got hindered.
Thus, one more way for how to fix Canon printer blunder 5100 is to guarantee that the pathway of your machine is totally clear. Examine the cartridge of your machine to see that there is no block present.
Read Also-: HP Deskjet 3520 printer does not print black
Fix 7: Try Resetting Ink Absorber of Your Canon Printer
The ink safeguard is a piece of your Canon printer that is liable for engrossing the waste ink. This part might cause the mistake 5100 now and again. Resetting the ink safeguard is one incredible way for how to fix Canon printer blunder code 5100. For resetting it, the accompanying 7 stages should be perused by you.
- Switching off your Canon printer is the underlying advance.
- Eliminate the power line of the machine.
- Presently, turn on your Canon printer and press its “Power” button.
- Holding the “Power” button, append the power line once more.
- Discharge the “Power” button.
- Then, at that point, hang tight for somewhere around 5 seconds.
- Yet again press the power button to finish the ink safeguard resetting method.
The mistake 5100 on your Canon printer can be looked because of different reasons. In this post, you got what these reasons are. You additionally got to know the fixes that are successful in settling just as forestalling this blunder code on your Canon printer.