JetBlue Airlines Date Change Policy and Fees – Changing flight date on JetBlue Airlines is easy and can be done online but for that you need to know the rules that are associated with it.
There are some instances in which passengers may have to change their flight date due to any personal reason or any such instance when they were not able to make it on time.
In such cases, if passenger has booked their ticket on JetBlue Airlines then they can easily do so if they know the rules and regulation associated with it.
How to Change Flight Date on JetBlue Airlines
In order to Change JetBlue Flight Date passenger needs to follow the below-given steps:
- The passenger needs to visit the official website of JetBlue Airlines.
- Then they need to click on the Manage tab under the Trip section and tap on Change/Cancel Reservations option.
- Once done with that, passengers need to enter the confirmation number followed by the passenger’s last name in order to retrieve their reservation.
JetBlue Airlines Change Flight Date Policy
For changing your flight date with JetBlue Airlines, it is important for you to know about the various policies and rules associated with it. Here are some of them:
- You can change your flight before 24 hours of your scheduled departure time by paying a fee of $75 per person per segment.
- If you are a Blue Plus member or a Blue Flex member, then you can change your flight without paying any fee or penalty.
- If you want to cancel your reservation and get a refund, then you will have to do so before 24 hours of your scheduled departure time.
If you have booked a flight on JetBlue Airlines and want to make a change in the flight date, then you can do it without any hassle. This is because the airline has provided several ways to make changes in the flight ticket. If you are not aware of the process to change a flight on JetBlue Airlines, then you should follow this guide as here we will discuss how to change JetBlue Airlines flight date online and by calling on customer support number.
If you book a flight ticket on JetBlue Airlines, then you can make changes in the booking within 24 hours of purchase. In that case, you don’t need to pay any kind of fee for changing or canceling your reservation. However, if your trip is scheduled within 7 days or less than that, then you can’t cancel or modify your existing booking.
How do I Change my Return Flight Date on JetBlue Airlines?
If you have booked your flight and want to change your return flight date, then you can contact the JetBlue Airlines customer service team. The JetBlue Airlines customer service team will help you to change your flight date on the call. You just need to call on JetBlue Airlines’ toll-free number and provide your booking details to the customer service executive. After that, they will check if you can change your return flight date or not, and if yes, then they will make changes in your reservation.
The first thing that you have to do is visit the official website of JetBlue Airlines and then click on the Manage Booking option.
- Now, you have to enter your last name and booking reference number and click on the Find button.
- After that, select the check-in option for which you want to change your return flight date and then go for the Change Flight option.
- Now, choose a new return flight that offers the facility of changing a return flight date.
- After that, complete all the required details asked by the JetBlue Airlines official website such as payment details, passenger details, etc.
- Once done, you will receive a confirmation mail once your return flight date has been changed successfully.
How much does it cost to change the date on a JetBlue Airlines Flight?
It depends on the type of ticket you purchased, how soon you make the change, and how much time has passed since your original purchase.
You can make changes to an existing flight reservation within 24 hours of booking for free on JetBlue Airlines. After that, you’ll likely need to pay a fee, which will vary depending on the circumstances.
JetBlue Airlines Flight Reschedule Policy
- JetBlue Airlines allows its passengers to reschedule a flight ticket 24 hours before the scheduled departure time of the flight.
- The rescheduling fee charged by JetBlue airlines depends on several factors such as the type of fare purchased and when you made the changes.
- You can reschedule your flight through any medium such as online or offline. The process of rescheduling varies according to the medium chosen by the passenger.
- In case if the passenger made any changes after the original departure time then they will be charged by some cancellation fee along with difference in fare.
- There is no change fee applicable on Blue Basic fare tickets but there will be a difference in fare.
JetBlue Reschedule policy has been designed to help you make changes in your booking if you want to change your travel plans. However, you need to follow certain rules and regulations as stated by the airline for flight rescheduling. The JetBlue Airlines Flight Reschedule policy is easy and simple to understand, and it allows passengers to make changes in their bookings without paying any extra fee. But if you want to get a refund of the fare money, then you will have to contact the customer care department.
If you are changing your flight within 60 days of departure, then there will be no fee charged. Whereas if you are changing the flight outside of 60 days of departure, then you will have to pay a cancellation fee, which is $150 per person at least.
What is the Procedure for Rescheduling my JetBlue Airlines Flight?
Travelers who have booked their flight tickets in JetBlue Airlines can easily change or reschedule their flight tickets by following the below-mentioned steps-
- Log into your JetBlue account and click on ‘My Trips’ at the top of the page.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, click on ‘Change my flight’.
- Enter your confirmation code and last name and then click on ‘Find reservation’.
- Click on ‘Change reservation’ for your desired flight.
- Choose new flights from the options displayed on your screen and then start selecting them one by one.
- Click on ‘Review changes’ to review your changes before booking.
- Pay any difference in fare when prompted to do so and complete the rebooking process.
Rescheduling Fee Charged By JetBlue Airlines
The fee charged by JetBlue airlines depends on the type of ticket purchased and when you made the changes:
For Blue Basic fares, making changes within 24 hours of departure will cost $75 per person per segment plus any difference in fare if applicable.