When it comes to making vehicles that leave a strong impression on all, Mahindra captures the market and hearts alike with its automobile offerings.
Similarly, Mahindra XUV700 is another great looker that leaves a stunning impact on all through a design that is cohesive and proportional. Although many rue that these are reminiscent of the XUV 500 and its design elements but that is not true. The aspects like the grille are new and impressive. To add to the oomph factor, the same carries a
Mahindra’s updated twin peaks logo.
What else makes Mahindra XUV700 a great idea in 2023?
Here are some of the notable features of Mahindra XUV700 that are well-received by all –
- The XUV 700 AX7L is impressive and the frontal region is dominated by the large and attractive grille, headlamps, etc.
- The SUV packs an 18-inch alloy that appears beautiful and is proportional to the side profile.
- Another impressive factor is the door handle as these can pop out upon unlocking the SUV.
- There are specific weight-saving measures i.e. use of composite plastics, especially around the tail. However, in case of a tail hit, the replacement of the same is needed but the costs are affordable.
- The XUV 700 AX7L interiors are also reflected to ensure that the same feel cozy and luxurious.
- The brand also includes special glass slab housing that is reminiscent of high-end vehicles like Mercedes Benz!
- The displays are cool and the dashboards are mesmerizing due to their clean design.
- Cleverly designed spaces of the center console can hold up to two phones!
- The sunroof is amazing and quite airy when compared to others in the same segment
- Impressive BMW iDrive-style rotor to control the infotainment system.
- Music systems feature high-end variants from Sony that deliver amazing sound quality and functionality
- Seats and legroom are comfortable even in the second row
- The back-row occupants get dedicated blower controls, unlike the second-seat occupants who get vents.
- Cabin insulation is also good and adds significantly to the occupant’s comfort
- The vehicle brings an Advanced Driver Assist System based on radar control. These can deliver the following advantages –
- Adaptive cruise control
- Lane keep assistant
- Autonomous emergency brakes
- High beam assist, etc.
- Clocking speeds of 150 kmps is easy due to generous engine performance
- The power output is higher than other competitors.
- The petrol versions are superb as these promise top-notch performance, refinement, and power delivery
- The diesel variants can easily clock up to 100 km in over 10 seconds
The best part about buying the Mahindra XUV700 in 2023 is that the brand is expected to bring better features in its new offerings in this segment. You can expect to enjoy the features like –
- Ventilation on seats
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror etc.
However, the same will still come with its standard powertrains including a 2.0 l turbo petrol and 2.2 l turbo diesel engine, 6 speeds manual and automatic apart from AWD.
Mahindra XUV 700 major benefits
- Beautiful styling that is matched to equally great build quality
- Has an effective street presence
- Is quite spacious and has lovely ergonomics
- Ideal for seating extremely tall passengers
- Six-speed torque converter apart from automatics
- Great suspension and high-speed stability
- AWD for adventure enthusiasts
- Special driver assistance systems, pop-out door handles, panoramic sunroof, driver memory seat, 360-degree camera, instrumental cluster, etc.