Hey!, are you searching for a solution by which you can able to transfer Thunderbird contacts to iPhone directly. Then don’t worry we are going to elaborate on the approaches by which you can easily convert your MAB contacts to iPhone.
Mozilla Thunderbird is an open-source email client and also it supports Mac, Windows, Linux OS. This can manage address books, emails. Many people use Thunderbird for many professionals as well as personal to save their contacts information.
But the problem arises when a user needs to transfer Thunderbird contacts to iPhone then they search for ways to execute their operation. In this blog, we will be going to provide the perfect solution to export .mab contacts to VCF/vCard file which can be easily transferred to iPhone.
Note: Download the utility SysTools Thunderbird Address Book Converter Tool to transfer contacts to iPhone or if you want to export MAB Contacts to Office 365.
Measures to Export Thunderbird Contacts to iPhone
In this segment of the article, we will be going to discuss all the possibilities to export Thunderbird MAB to iPhone.
Native Solution – Thunderbird Address Book to iPhone
The manual technique to export Thunderbird MAB contacts to iPhone. Before you need to convert your contacts into VCF/CSV file format. Here are the steps you can do that:
- Launch & run the Mozilla Thunderbird >> Address Book
- Go to Tools then, choose the Export Option
- Later, by the drop-down menu, you need to select the .vcf file format
- After that, tap on the Save button.
After that, you need to import VCF to iPhone via email account:
Step 1: Create an email >> add VCF Files as an attachment >> send email to iPhone
Step 2: After that check the email on iPhone & Hit on VCF File
Step 3: Click on Save >> More>> Contacts
Step 4: Press on “Create New Contacts” to import contacts VCF File to iPhone.
Moving further, we are going to tell you the limitation of this manual method, which are following below:
The Shortcoming of this Manual Method
- In case, you don’t use the Thunderbird email client but you have only MAB file you are not able to process this native solution.
- This method is time-consuming
- Users might be confused while transferring the files into the iPhone.
After this, we are going to explain the automated solution by which you can easily import the MAB Files into iPhone
A Reliable Solution to Transfer Thunderbird Contacts to iPhone
Here, we are going to tell you the seamless way to import the thunderbird contacts to the iPhone without installing Thunderbird by using MAB Converter. This software is one the best solution you will ever work on software to transfer your Thunderbird Contacts to iPhone. Now, in the below seduction we are to elaborate its best features which are following below:
- Have the capability to convert MAB Contacts to CSV
- You can easily save Thunderbird Contacts into VCF File Format.
- You are allowed to merge multiple MAB files to Single PST File
- Gives you 3 options like file, folder, and auto-detect the MAB Files
- Gives you Switch view by viewing the files Horizontal or Vertical
Now it seems easy to convert the Thunderbird contacts and save them into CSV & VCF via this software. In the next segment, we are going to explain a full guide that how can able to export your .mab files into iPhone
Guide to Transfer Thunderbird Contacts to iPhone
- Download the wizard MAB Converter
- Bu clicking on Add you can add Files or Folders in the tool’s panel
- Here Browse the location to add MAB contacts & tap on “Open”
- See the added .mab files in the converter’s panel
- Press, Export, or Export Selected
- Fill the checkbox by clicking on the “vCard” option
- Apply the “Advanced Settings”
vCard Version: Choose vCard version vCard 4.0, vCard 3.0and vCard 2.1.
Merge vCard: you can merge the added .mab contact files.
After the advance settings then tap on, “Save”
- Locate the destination path by clicking on the browse button
- Hit on “Export”
- By hitting on Save the export report
- Open the converted files on your desired location
Although we elaborate both manual and automated solutions to resolve your query “Transfer Thunderbird Contacts to iPhone”. Where we have explained the manual method along with limitations. So, we suggest using an automated solution, as it does not require any technical knowledge.