The problem becomes much more complicated when it comes to Urology Medical Billing. Medical Billing is a very complex field, and dealing with insurance companies requires knowledge and competence based on experience. Only a business with a staff of qualified Urology Billing specialists can manage such complexity. The field of Urology Billing has its own set of technical standards and regulations, and the Medical Billing professional has to be familiar with them.
What is Urology Medical Billing?
The process through which doctors file insurance claims for the treatments they provide to patients is known as Urology Medical Billing. Medical Billing and coding professionals offer predefined codes for a variety of procedures. This opens the door for the complete transformation of the Urology Billing process to satisfy this requirement.
Medical facilities and Urology practices cannot afford to let payments go uncollected by billing companies. Or contract workers that lack expertise in Urology Medical Billing when the cost of delivering Urology-related healthcare services keeps rising. Not only is insurance billing more challenging for Urology, but patient billing is also more difficult. The patients frequently have significant amounts, receive lengthy payer explanations, and are unable to comprehend all of the urologist’s bills.
A billing company that has strong Urology Billing experience has spoken with the patient about such statements many times before. The urologist can end up with unsatisfied patients and less money if their patient collection activities are not as efficient.
Urologists can use Medical Billing companies like NEO MD, which has extensive experience with Urology Medical Billing, to avoid all these billing-related pitfalls. In delivering Urology Medical Billing Services to healthcare practices, NEO MD has reached outstanding achievements. Furthermore, NEO has garnered the top position among its competitors Revenue Cycle Management Companies.
Get More from Experienced Urology Billing Services
It is vital to understand that efficient Revenue Cycle Management services depend on knowing all of your practice’s revenue sources. Therefore, by keeping an eye on, measuring, and controlling every area of your revenue cycle, our team will help you increase profitability.
The NEO MD team has excellent resources and expertise. Therefore, our Revenue Cycle Management processes are set up to collect money from patients, claims remittances, and data that is supported by evidence. Getting paid from all these sources can assist ensure the medical payments for your practice and increase profitability.
Urology Medical Billing Services for Your Practice
- Free Initial Credentialing: To check out the status of the network, our knowledgeable team contacts the carriers of your choice. Specifically, free initially and then at a very affordable price per provider.
- Fee Schedule Analysis: We’ll assist with the investigation into suitable alteration levels. We enter the permitted amounts from the network contracts we obtained to track and identify any incorrect reimbursements.
- Consulting for workflow: Our executive team has a combined experience of more than 100 years. We can thus provide you with advice on how to create a team and processes that ensure results.
- Carrier Contract Advice: Consequently, there are contract hazards to watch out for, and situations when selecting non-network status with troublesome carriers may be essential. We have additional expert resources to bring help when necessary.
- Coding competence. The NEOMD team may “abstract” codes from provider documentation or check your coded information for accuracy and completeness. Our efforts have resulted in more revenue prospects as well as compliance and audit survival. We provide provider and staff education as well as chart auditing services.
- Fees defined by Results. Until we have secured reimbursement for you, we will not obtain service charges.
- Not a Surprise. No extra charges for postage, statements, claims, or custom report/data analytics needs.
- Fast Claim Submission. Avoid delays or write-offs caused by inappropriate submissions. After receiving your Urology Billing, it will be submitted right away.
The staff at NEO MD Family Practice Urology Medical Billing Services is well-versed and a pioneer in medical Coding services. Generally speaking, accurate and comprehensive documentation in the medical record is the first step in Medical Billing. As a result, coding is the process by which your intellectual effort and skills are converted into a code used for billing insurance and justifies your service’s value.
The ICD-10 codes are perhaps the most important. Currently, the ICD-10 codes serve as the foundation for classifying diseases, accidents, medical encounters, and inpatient procedures in morbidity settings. As a result, the Neo MD team has improved its business procedures and Urology medical coding expertise to serve independent physicians better.
What does a Urology Medical Coder do? Or What is the function of the Urology Coder?
The primary goal of medical coding is to convert a provider’s account or description of a condition, accident, or surgery into universal medical code numbers for the insurance claim. Because of this, our staff of qualified, professional medical coders ensures higher reimbursement by accurately linking services with a diagnosis. As a consequence, this does more than merely guarantee correct payment. Additionally, it will reduce denials caused by incorrect diagnostic and treatment code association.
How do I code a urologist?
The correct CPT® codes for the majority of urological procedures may be found in the male genital and urinary sections under 50010 through 55899. However, other sections contain some of the procedures that urologists frequently bill for. For instance, the CPT® code 76xxx series lists services for ultrasonography.)
What is included in CPT 52000?
CPT® Code 52000 in section: Endoscopy-Cystoscopy, Cystourethroscopy, Urethroscopy, Procedures on the Bladder.
Can 52204 and 52005 be billed together?
You can code 52204, 52005-59 (if you can support the modifier), and then retrograde pyelogram 74420. Yes, if a physician-administered the test, you must utilize modifier 26.
What is the difference between 58571 and 58552?
Lap-Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy (LAVH) code 58552 and Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy (TLH) code 58571 are both hysterectomies.
Our financial reporting provides you with the knowledge you need to address the underlying causes of Urology charge difficulties. Moreover, NEO MD Urology Medical Billing professionals eliminate process inefficiencies, enhance coding compliance, and ensure the accuracy of all claims. Office managers and administrators may review performance and trends quickly and assess data to analyze the root cause by reason. Furthermore, our Experts evaluate payer performance and assess the financial effect of claim denials.
The following are a few examples of the financial reports we offer (in addition to the regular month-end reporting that provides details regarding charges, collections, and your AR):
- Charge & Revenue Analysis – evaluate financial ratios versus MGMA benchmarks.
- Procedure Analysis – analyze top CPT codes for cost-benefit analysis.
- Coding analysis – identify potential under, over, and incorrect coding scenarios.
- Provider & Staff Productivity Analysis – evaluate provider and staff productivity based on the specific place of service, revenue, and RVUs.
- AR Aging Analysis – velocity of payments per payor and CPT, respectively.
- Payer Reimbursement Analysis – assess which payers consistently slow up payments through unnecessary denials and “lost” claims.
Reduce Medical Claim Denials
Our understanding of the Medical Billing revenue cycle success begins with patient registration and continues throughout the claims cycle. All this is based on our experience working with physicians and healthcare organizations. Patient demographic and financial data that is accurate up front reduces denials, rejected claims, and returned statement activity. Claim cleanliness is a crucial factor that prevents denial from occurring. The following listed factors have an influence on it:
- Patient registration data quality
- Non-covered services and medical necessity management
- Clinical documentation quality
- Eligibility and benefits coverage
- Claim editing
- Payor rules & mandates
What Makes NEO MD the Best Urology Medical Billing Company?
NEOMD stood best among competitors’ Revenue Cycle Management companies due to the following cores;
- Improve RCM system efficiency with a robust credentialing team.
- Our experts work hard to reduce your front-end denials by 20%.
- Refunds adjustment and Payment posting to improve the cash flow.
- Provide fortnightly financial and practice overviews.
- Increase the accuracy of fees and collection.
- Use the latest technology and tools.
- Out of Network Negotiations.
- Offer internal audits to uncover loopholes.
- We have consistently increased the collection rate for our clients because of the faster processing of accounts receivable and on-time follow-up.
- Provide Urology Medical Billing and collection services that are of high quality and error-free. Offer Services that are easily scalable at all times.
Let’s Schedule a Demo to learn more about how we can improve your medical practice management. Get us at! (firstname.lastname@example.org) or (929) 502-3636).