Product packaging design is an important part of the marketing process. It makes a product stand out from others on the shelf, and it helps consumers understand what a product does, who it’s for, and why they should buy it.
Packaging design can also be used to create a brand identity and make people feel good about buying your product. Good packaging design can help convince customers that you’re more trustworthy than your competitors, and it can even help you sell more products than you would if you had no packaging at all!
Product packaging plays an important role in communicating information about a product to consumers. It must protect the contents, allow for easy storage and convey information regarding ingredients and nutritional values. How can you create effective packaging that stands out on store shelves?
By understanding the importance of product packaging and its role in the success of a product.
- Packaging can be a powerful sales tool.
Research has shown that packaging plays a significant role in consumers’ buying decisions. The visual appeal of a package and its graphics can be responsible for as much as 31% of the decision to purchase a product.
Packaging must therefore be designed to clearly convey the attributes of your product and its value proposition in a way that is visually appealing and memorable. It should also be functional so that it protects the product during transportation and storage while still being easy to open when needed.
- Research has found that more than 70% of purchasing decisions are made at brick-and-mortar locations. This shows why it is so important to invest in your offline marketing.
This means that if you want to sell more, you need to know how to make your store a more dynamic and engaging experience. That’s where we come in.
Designviva experts can help you create immersive displays, interactive installations, and other visual experiences that are sure to make your customers’ mouths water—and then turn them into paying customers!
- You know what your product is and how it works. You know the benefits, but do your customers?
It’s not enough to make your consumer aware of your product. You want it to arouse their interest, consent, and desire to purchase the item. If the item does not meet their expectations, they will take to social media to express their disappointment. This can influence future sales. We improve your brand’s standing by designing eye-catching packaging that delivers function and form.
- Packaging is integral to a brand’s success. It is the first part of a product that the consumer sees, hears, and feels when interacting with a product. Investing in great packaging will make all of the difference in how your brand comes across. A quality package can make consumers confident in the product’s safety, even if it’s something as simple as a box or a bag.
But packaging does more than just protect products: it also impacts cost-savings. In fact, well-designed packaging can deliver tangible savings in several ways:
1) Product damage in transit remains below 5% in the developed world but in the developing world, damage can be as high as 30%. Packaging plays an important role in mitigating these costs by protecting products from physical damage while they’re being shipped across long distances.
2) Efficient packaging can reduce storage space requirements by up to 25%. This means that companies have more room for growth—or to operate more efficiently—without having to expand into new space or buy additional storage units.
3) Efficient packaging reduces labor costs by streamlining processes and making it easier for employees to do their jobs effectively (e.g., fewer boxes means less time spent on overseeing inventory).
- Research suggests that packaging plays a larger role in driving purchase than any other form of marketing, including television advertising, radio spots, and online reviews.
The use of packaging in the marketing process is a powerful tool that helps drive sales. The right packaging can make your product stand out from the competition and give you an advantage over your competitors. Packaging can also be used to create brand loyalty and build customer relationships with your company.
- Packaging plays an important role in the purchasing decisions of consumers. In fact, 66% of consumers said they have tried a new product because of the packaging.
This is why it’s so important for companies to pay attention to their brand’s packaging and make sure it reflects their vision for their company. The right kind of packaging can help you stand out from your competitors and attract customers who are looking for something exactly like what you offer.
- 52% of online shoppers are likely to shop again from a business that includes premium packaging in its order. This is a huge number, and it’s no wonder that businesses are eager to implement it in their own packaging.
But what does “premium packaging” mean? And how can you make sure your company’s packaging stands out from the rest?
In this post, we’ll explore what premium packaging is and how you can use it to increase sales for your business.
- A recent study showed that businesses that put a strong emphasis on their packaging saw a 30% increase in consumer interest.
The study was conducted by the National Retail Federation and the University of Florida, and it found that consumers were more likely to purchase a product if they liked its packaging.
The study also found that consumers were more likely to purchase products if they thought they would be able to use them again after making their initial purchase.
This is especially important with the rise of e-commerce. Consumers are increasingly interested in buying on the internet, but they want to know that they can trust the company they’re purchasing from. A good first impression is vital for making that happen.
- We know you’re passionate about your brand, and we are too. That’s why we want to help you reach a broader audience with your product packaging.
90% of the packaging we see in the world is reused. This means that your message can reach far beyond your initial purchase because it will be seen by people who might not be able to afford or have access to your product—but who can still enjoy the experience of using it!
It’s just one more way for us to help you achieve your goals as a company and make a positive impact on the world.
- Millennials are the largest generation in history and the most influential group of consumers in the world. And, when it comes to social media, they’re not shy about sharing their experiences—good or bad.
Today, millennials are sharing pictures and videos of product packaging through social media. This influences peers and increases a brand’s exposure and can be used to sell the product.
What does this mean for you? If you’re targeting millennials as customers, you should be prepared for them to share their thoughts about your products or services on social media. They’ll tell their friends about it, too—and your brand will get more exposure than ever before!
Product packaging is more than just a practical tool. It’s an opportunity for brands to make their products stand out from the competition, and it’s a chance for them to show off who they are and what makes them different.
Designviva is no exception—we know that our product packaging must not only protect the products we create inside of it, but also communicate our brand values and identity. Our goal is to use our product packaging design as a way to tell our consumers why they should purchase our products over those of our competitors. This can be done through both the design itself and the materials used in its creation.
We believe that this sort of approach will help us position ourselves as an innovative company that cares about both its customers and its environment.