Study MBBS in Nepal
We all know that education knows no borders. Thus, the students can also seek out the best colleges in Nepal to pursue their MBBS degree. It is a suitable solution for those seeking admission; Studying in Nepal is worth building sweet relationships between two people with different cultures. Nepal universities offer many opportunities for Indian students. Preferring MBBS from Nepal will the best decision for Indian students and other country’s students as well. Let’s see why we prefer MBBS in Nepal?
The best part is that half the members of the school are from India. MBBS from China is therefore a good choice for exposure or long-term learning processes. But Nepal is a beautiful nation and destination surrounded by beautiful Himalayas and is also known as the neighboring country of India. Therefore, Indian students will definitely feel at home here and will expand their knowledge.
5 Reasons Why You Should Follow MBBS in Nepal?
Some Reasons Are Explained Below:
No visa formalities for Indian students:
The aspirants who want to pursue their MBBS from the neighboring country do not need any visa formalities. Only international students need to submit their visa for travel or study programs. Hence, we can say that MBBS in Nepal is quite easy for Indian students.
MCI recognized universities:
The training in Nepal is valuable and from MCI, I. H. certified by the Medical Council of India. Hence, for high quality education or autonomous MBBS universities, an MBBS degree in Nepal is a suitable option.
No language barriers:
Individuals can easily choose Nepal as an educational location as there are no such language barriers. The qualified teachers of Indian universities support the candidates with a highly qualified teaching style. Hindi, English and local language teachers are there to provide knowledge or rapid career growth.
Affordable fee structure:
The fee structure of the top universities in Nepal is quite cheap. The facilities of the medical colleges in Nepal for Indian students are very helpful for their career development. Whether internships or advice, everything is within your means.
Modern lifestyle and peaceful surroundings are the most attractive features. If you want to study MBBS in Nepali then its culture or tradition is the same as Indian. The students do not have to face any challenges, be it with regard to climate, diet or standard of living.
Benefits of choosing Nepal for MBBS:
- For highly qualified qualification processes
- All facilities are under budget
- Certified MBBS colleges and an appropriate internship research center are available to Indian students
- There are also scholarship programs that can reduce your educational burden.
- Top colleges offer hostels and transportation
- A safe country where a student has the opportunity to expand their knowledge
- Lectures will be given in different languages
Importance documents required by a student for admission process:
- According to the overseas MBBS advisors in Jaipur, there are some key documents that are required for admission:
- The student should have both their 10th and 12th standard grade sheets or certificate
- A student’s birth certificate is required
- The certificate of citizenship or the Adhaar Card is valid for identification
- Passport photos are required
- International students need a passport
- NEET scorecard is also important
Scholarship programs offered by certified MBBS universities:
State or private institutions offer scholarship programs. The central government or the state government offers numerous advantages. Such as a scholarship in Nepal. Hence, it can be very helpful for aspiring medical students.
North South Foundation college scholarship programs are for Indian students. It is a scholarship program available to Indian students who wish to continue their medical studies in Nepal. For this scholarship program, a student must take an entrance exam for a scholarship.
The scholarship in Nepal is awarded based on both earnings and financial list. This is very helpful for students in maintaining a good academic standard.
Top 10 universities of Nepal:
For MBBS in Nepal top 10 universities are listed below:
- Chitawan Medical College, Nepal Chitawan
- Birat Medical College & Teaching Hospital, Nepal Biratnagar
- Nobel Medical College, Nepal Biratnagar
- KIST Medical College, Nepal Imadol, Lalitpur
- Universal College of Medical Sciences
- Nepal Ganj Medical College, Nepal Nepalganj
- National Medical College, Nepal Birganj
- Gandaki Medical College, Nepal Pokhara
- Devdaha Medical College, Nepal Devdaha
- Janaki Medical College, Nepal Janakpur
Jagvimal consultants with extreme knowledge are at your disposal for your career development. They can simplify your approval process by helping with the documentation process. So, if you are ready to continue your education in the neighboring country, we can also help you with the Nepal Government MBBS scholarship programs. So for wider development and the best platform, you can knock on JVC doors if necessary.