Did you know that the UK is also the best place to prepare for your chosen career? That’s because a degree there can give you valuable work placements as part of your studies.
The diverse educational field comprises many domains, and wherein there are numerous emerging career opportunities in the healthcare sector. And when you choose to pursue Medical courses after 12th from foreign countries which have etched their name in procuring world-class healthcare, the career prospects further broaden. One such country is the United Kingdom. The UK has a rich history in academics and advanced research, and it has given the world many of its marvels in the field of Medicine. Getting a medical degree in the UK & learning what it takes to work in the healthcare industry is a journey that oversees a fulfilling and valued job. So here is a piece of insightful information giving details regarding Medical courses in the UK with the top recommended colleges in the UK.
There are numerous Medical Colleges in the UK and they face an influx of thousands of international students every year. These colleges are entitled to modern amenities, provide well-built research labs, and offer medical courses taught by world-renowned academic staff.
Below are some aspects of studying Medicine in the UK:
- Successfully studying Medicine in the UK opens doorways of professional practice.
- Not just professions like doctors and nurses, you can pursue careers like Pharmacy, Surgical equipment, and many others.
- If you want to pursue a career in Research, then studying courses from leading medical colleges in the UK will be very productive.
- The course curriculum of different medical colleges and universities is in line with the General Medical Council.
- Medical degrees in the UK are accredited by national and international bodies.
- You can find great job opportunities in the UK.
Given below is the list of course specializations and the best universities offering medical courses in the UK. Let’s first take a look at some of the undergraduate programs:
- Medicine MBBS at King’s College London
- MBChB Medicine and Surgery at University of Leeds
- Medicine MBBS BSc at University College London
- MBBS/BSc Medicine at Imperial College London
- Medicine MBChB at University of Glasgow
Now, let’s take a look at postgraduate programs:
- MSc in Clinical & Therapeutic Neuroscience at University of Oxford
- Advancing Physiotherapy Practice MSc at Coventry University
- MRes Experimental Medicine at University of Manchester
- Aerospace Medicine MSC at King’s College London
- MSc in Clinical Dermatology at University of Hertfordshire
- International Health MSc at University of Leeds
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery MSc at University College London
- MSc in Cancer Biology at Kingston University London
- MSc by Research at University of Warwick
It is known that the UK has one of the best medical degrees across the globe. All UK medical colleges are appraised credible institutions, as they must meet rigorous criteria of the General Medical Council to produce the best medical graduates.
Lastly, some universities may generally be considered more esteemed than other universities. This may be due to the status of the University itself or the medical course. Another significant factor is the college’s rank. Some rankings also highlight factors such as student satisfaction, research output and staffing. Such information helps to find the best suited medical college and study a course that fits their plans.
Find the best college and make your dream come true.