People must be wondering why the development of urgent care has become popular? Until recently, patients didn’t have many options in medical care centers; it was either a dispensary or a conventional hospital with an emergency room unit.
They have trained medical professionals such as nurses and nurse-physician assistants. But some also have physicians. But those are the yesteryears, and today you can visit North Hills urgent care in your community and get catered for your medical needs.
Now, you must be curious to know which illnesses and injuries they can handle. Right? And this is what we want you to know so you can save your journey to a hospital or ER.
Medical Care Services Provided by North Hills Urgent Care
Cold and flu, fever, and headaches are the common acute illnesses you can expect urgent care to handle. But there are other conditions such as minor burns, cuts, sprains, and strains, including gunshots that are not deep that North Hills urgent care treats. Take a look at the list of medical conditions they can treat:
- Fever or flu
- Broken bones
- Burns and injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Animal bites
- Pediatric care (two years and above)
- Rashes or skin irritation
- Un-severe allergies.
- Ear infections
- School physicals
Other services they have are imaging and lab tests, including X-rays. They provide proper diagnosis allowing the doctors to find the best treatment plan for their patients. These are similar services you can find in a hospital, saving you time and money to go there.
If burns and cuts are not too deep and the blood is not oozing uncontrollably, you don’t need to go to an ER. North Hills urgent care can handle that, including minor fractures.
Urgent care in Los Angeles handles cuts that are not too deep, minor fractures, burns, and broken bones. They clean the burnt site and use an antibiotic cream to prevent infection. The medical center has the ideal skills and expertise to cater to all these, providing the proper treatment in a short time.
If fractures, concussions, and broken bones go untreated, they can be fatal. So, it would help if you get immediate medical attention to avoid complications and tissue damage. North Hills urgent care will examine the severity of your injury and determine the course of action. And this will enable quick healing. But severe ones might require surgery, and it might be better to take them to an ER.
Sprains and Strains
When you’re raising active children, sprains and strains are inevitable. And accidents can happen when you least expect it. But you can always count on urgent care since most operate until late compared to other health facilities.
Sprains and strains require professional care, so they get proper medical treatment. And since the urgent care can handle them, you don’t need to go to an ER. It’s more affordable, and you get served in the shortest time possible compared to an ER.
Why North Hills Urgent Care is your One-Stop Medical Center
- Patients get quick services, and you don’t need to wait for long like you would in hospital emergency rooms.
- North Hills urgent care has the skill and medical training to treat up to 80 percent of similar medical cases found in the ER.
- They treat a wide range of illnesses and injuries. They can treat all walk-in patients offering high-quality health care services. They offer diagnosis services that include X-rays, on-site labs, and a pharmacy.
- They also offer their community free medical services, including prenatal care, STD testing and counseling, and free pregnancy tests.
- Their services are affordable to patients who don’t have medical insurance coverage.
- Their facility is convenient as it operates seven days a week, including weekends and holidays.
- When your primary care doctor is away for a holiday, North Hills urgent care provides primary care doctors who can handle your needs.
- They are considerate to patients who have challenges coming to their physical location. So, provide virtual care for such people, and they can receive medical care in the comfort of their homes.
Now that you’re informed, next time you need medical care treatment, you will go to north hills urgent care with confidence that you’ll be in the right hands. What you get makes you choose them as your ideal healthcare facility. You can always rely on their high-quality services, affordable, quick, and effective treatment for all acute illnesses, minor injuries, and many more. Visit them, and get a memorable experience.