Equated Monthly Instalments or EMIs payment is an integral part of repaying any debt. Single missed EMIs can impact one’s credit profile negatively. Hence, individuals need to ensure timely payment of EMI. Moreover, to facilitate customer’s experience, most financial institutions now allow individuals to pay EMIs online.
NBFCs like Bajaj Fiserv allow their customers to pay EMIs online. Hence, if you are a customer, you need to know Bajaj Finserv online payment process in detail as well as how to check the payment status subsequently.
Steps to check Bajaj Fiserv loan EMI payment
Following are the steps to check the details of Bajaj Fiserv EMI payment status online through Experia.
- Visit the web portal of Bajaj Finserv and select ‘Sign-in’ from the top-right side of the page
- Select customer portal from the drop-down menu
- You will be redirected to the Experia Page. Subsequently, enter your customer ID, mobile number or email ID
- On the next page, enter your OTP or password for authentication
- After logging in, click on ‘Account Information’
- Go to ‘My Relations’ and select ‘View All’
- Select ‘Consumer Durable’ and click on ‘View Details’
- Select the relevant loan product
- Click on ‘View Details’ and then ‘E-Statements’
- Then, click on ‘Repayment Schedule’ to avail a detailed overview of the payment
After checking, you can download the statement for future reference. Besides checking the loan status, individuals can also initiate online payment of a loan from Bajaj Finserv through Experia and clear debts easily.
How to pay Bajaj Finserv loan EMI online?
Irrespective of the loan you avail from Bajaj Finserv, following are the ways to pay EMIs online.
- Debit or credit card
- Mobile wallets such as Paytm and MobiKwik
- Bajaj Finserv Experia
If you choose to make Bajaj Finserv online payment of EMI through Experia, you can also leverage other services that it offers. Additionally, for more convenience, you can download Bajaj Finserv Experia App on a smart device to carry out the payment process.
Below are the steps to pay loan EMIs through Experia:
- Login to Experia portal using customer ID or registered mobile number.
- Click on ‘Account Information’ and then choose ‘Online Payment’ tab.
- Select ‘EMI and Overdue’ option from sub-menu.
- On the payment gateway, enter the necessary details to complete the transaction.
Note that the status of Bajaj EMI payment reflects on the statement after some time. Hence, it is recommended to refresh the page before downloading the statement.
Bajaj Finserv Experia: An Overview
It is a dedicated customer portal launched by Bajaj Finserv to ensure easy access to loan and investment details and stay updated about EMI dates. The simple interface is easy to handle, and only customer ID and password or OTP is required to login to it.
Experia provides the following features and services:
- Download statements
Starting from regular EMI payment to making part-prepayment, foreclosing loan account, this portal supports everything. Additionally, after the payment, one can easily download the e-statement and refer to the same as and when required.
- Check pre-approved offers
Bajaj Finserv extends pre-approved offers that simplify and expedite loan processing. Such offers are available on various financial products such as personal loans, business loans, and many more. You can enter your name and contact number to check your pre-approved offer.
Alternatively, you can also login to the Bajaj Finserv Experia portal to check these offers instantly.
- Access loan details
Through Experia, individuals can view and access their loan details online. All they have to do is select the active loan after logging in. It will show the loan account number, the amount repaid, and the amount due all in one place.
Similarly, they can also access the old loan account and instantly download necessary documents against Bajaj online payment.
- Update details
Besides paying loan EMIs on time, the portal allows users to edit and update their personal or financial details. For instance, if a customer changes his/her mobile number, he/she needs to update it there as well. Otherwise, the customer might not miss out on important notifications, alerts, etc.
Hence, Bajaj Finserv online payment becomes easier with Bajaj Finserv customer portal. The customers only have to mention the basic credentials to login to this platform and complete their transactions. They can also contact customer service for any discrepancies or raise a complaint through this NBFC’s portal or App.